The International Environmental Fair, FIMA, is the most important platform in Colombia, the countries of the Pacific Alliance and Central America, for disseminating, promoting and commercializing environmental goods and services, with the vision of becoming the hub for commercial transactions, and for specialized technology and services for the region.
It is the ideal scenario for insisting about the importance of contributing to the sustainable control and development of the environment with entrepreneurs (providers) and private and government entities (clients).
It is an event that energizes and promotes positive attitudes in society, highlighting the importance and positive impact they have on the industrial development of the country and the activities relating to the matter of the environment.
If you are a green business beliver you can´t miss the fair:
- Promotion of environmental goods, services, programs and projects.
- Consolidating the company in the target market.
- Getting to know new contacts (potential buyers) and strengthening business relationships with regular customers.
- Identifying opportunities of imports, exports and investment.
- Space to perform or attend to academic presentations, meetings and workshops sessions with update information on the most important subjects in the industry.
- Participating on the business matchmaking; visitors and exhibitors can set meetings on their stand.
- Get information of program financing.
- Participate in the academic agenda and updated on the most important issues of the sector.
+ info: FIMA